Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update on Teedae

So, our friend that was recently electrocuted is still in the hospital. However, he has awaken and is slowly recovering. Some friends went to visit him yesterday (Sabbath) and he can recognize people, he can talk well, but he is not smiling yet. He's having a little bit of trouble reading and solving some problems too, but he's working on it. He's been having pain in some of his joints (wrists and knees and such), but he can walk with a little bit of difficulty. I guess he doesn't know that his friend died in the accident yet. I thought he had found out, but I was apparently wrong. They're saying that he'll be on medication, but he should be able to go home sometime this next week. I still don't know what side-effects (if any) will last from the shock or how severe they will be, but that is the update I have for you now.

In other news, Summer and I finished our last regular day of teaching on Friday. This next week is exam week, which finishes on Wednesday. Then, we are off for another adventure! We are going up to Chiang Rai to visit the Golden Triangle for a couple of days. Then, it's down to Bangkok for 4 days and over to Cambodia for another 4 days. Then, back through Bangkok to come home. It should be pretty epic. And I promise to post pictures and stories about said adventures when we get back. :-) Vacation rocks!!! We start the second semester of school on October 21 (I think). So yeah... exciting times. Sorry this month has been so boring for you to read. Not even any pictures. How about this one? It's the only one I've got with me at the moment.


2 comments:

Momma Nancy said...

Yay wedding pics!! This one rocks! So glad Teedae is on the road to recovery. Love yous.

KJ said...

Beautiful picture!