Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hair progression



Okay so some dramatic things have happened to my hair lately. I could tell boring stories but I think that the pictures say enough so enjoy!


Okay so here's stage one. The culmination of 10 months in Thailand and several years prior to that. The kids loved my hair this length.



Stage two:This was after the first haircut in Bangkok. It was short but it did funky things when I didn't tame it and I don't have time to tame my mane here. So after a bit of lip biting and sitting very nervously in a barbers chair I came out with the following hairstyle.




A lovely picture of Jaime and Michael. Oh wait! Nope that's just me after haircut number two. I have serious bangs again. I swore I would never do that again after 8th grade but eh!? Whatever. It was time for something new. -grins-



And this is the everyday me. Short, sweet and to the point. The kids are so funny. They are so blunt. When I first cut my hair one of my girls in P3 came up to me and said, "Teacher! Mai soy louay!" Which means, "You're not beautiful at all!" I had a good laugh over that one. "Well," I thought, "If you don't like it like this, I guess there's no harm in going shorter..." The result was pretty good. The second cut got them speaking more English, "Teacher, you more beautiful with long hair." I know I know. I like it though.

1 comment:

Momma Nancy said...

So Cute!! Didn't know you had so much wave. You're adorable. Love you.